Diverse companies are more innovative and perform better.
Diversity and Inclusion Training
- The global political environment has heightened employee sensitivity to diversity and inclusion.
- Research shows that diverse and inclusive teams outperform their peers.
- Equality and gender pay equity have received mounting public attention.
- As a global entity, understanding diversity and inclusion is a business reality.
- As career trajectories change, issues of age and life transition are becoming more important.
Article by Deloitte: Diversity and inclusion: The Reality Gap 2017 Global Human Capital Trends
Our Diversity and Inclusion Programs
If you are a leader, you must learn to successfully manage a diverse team. Do you feel supported in your efforts? Do you know how to create an inclusive team environment? Diversity and inclusion is about valuing different cultures, personalities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, genders, educational backgrounds and religions. More than ever, organizations need to grow and retain top-performing, diverse employees who can consistently deliver results. Studies show that organizations with diverse teams are more profitable, more creative and perform better. This interactive session will look at how organizations can further attract, retain, and engage diverse, employees.
- Understand what diversity means and why being inclusive is more effective
- Benefits of a diverse team
- 3 Strategies to build diversity and inclusion bridges before you need them
- How to spot and avoid common traps in managing diverse teams
- Deplore best practices that builds morale, increase creativity and problem solver skills in your team
Millennials have disrupted the way we work and interact in the workplace, but how do we prepare them for leadership roles? Are they really that different? Studies show that 86% of businesses lack effective onboarding and leadership development strategies. Is your organization part of the 86% that’s losing valuable talent? Are you failing to capitalize on the talent, skills, and ideas of this generation? How can your organization remain competitive, prepare to usher this new generation into leadership positions, value the other four generations in the workplace and still feel confident in their ability to lead the organization?
This program will show you how to:
- Address the influx of millennial professionals in the workplace and leadership positions
- Explore simple strategies to prepare Millennials for future leadership position
- Understand what Millennials expect from employers to ensure their success
Unconscious bias affects everything from recruitment and team dynamics to career advancement. Left unchecked, unconscious bias impedes the best efforts to build inclusive teams, foster intercultural communications, and increase employee engagement. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Understand the impact of unconscious bias, micro-equities and micro-aggressions
- Explore explicit bias vs. implicit bias
- Review the different kinds of biases
- Acknowledge your blindspots
- Reduce the impact of bias on your team, coworkers and decision making
- Explore strategies to confront and overcome bias
Each generation brings its own unique characteristics, competencies, and challenges to an organization, making successful leadership a complex endeavor. Understanding each group is the first step to creating an environment where employees of all ages can thrive and feel valued, putting your company on track to be an effective, profitable organization.
In this workshop, you’ll understand how to:
- Identify core values and talents of Generation Z, Generation Y/Millennials, Generation X, Baby Boomers, and the Silent Generation
- Understand what each group needs to thrive in the workplace
- Avoid three common mistakes when managing across age groups
- Anticipate and mitigate cross-generational conflict