Power, Presence and Impact for Women
This 8-week leadership program offers techniques, strategies and action steps that will help you develop the grit to lead, the influence to impact change, and the confidence to pursue your goals without hesitation. This program is a mix of three full in-person days and five online sessions.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS LEARN
- Leading with Your Strengths and Crafting Your Personal Brand
- Growing Your Influence
- Communicating Your Message with Authority, Power and Confidence
- Managing Your Priorities and Energy
- Positioning Yourself for Opportunities
- Mindfulness for Self-Mastery and Leading Others
- Crafting Your Executive Image
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Mid-level professional woman with at least 8-10 years’ experience who wants to:
- Avoid a mid-career slump
- Overcome feeling marginalized and under compensated
- Build the confidence to pursue roles and functions with a direct path to senior leadership
- Develop a customized strategy to accelerate her career growth
- Access a network of peers who will support her and help her navigate hidden challenges in the industry
WHY CHOOSE POWER, PRESENCE AND IMPACT FOR WOMEN
- Access to a mentoring circle of senior women with relevant experience and insight
- Personal one-on-one session with a coach to debrief your leadership assessment
- 3 Full-day in-person group sessions
- 5 Online group coaching webinars
- Access to an exclusive online learning community
- An opportunity to harness the power of peer learning from colleagues facing similar challenges
- Consultation with image and branding team to ensure that your visual external presentation matches your newly crafted internal powerhouse brand
- Post-program events with your cohort
"This program came at a great point in my career, I am confident in my value. I know what I truly bring to the organization and my team."
13-year veteran of corporate America
Next Class Starts Fall 2020
Group Rates Available
Employees of Travelers, ION Bank, Webster Bank and Duncaster please contact us for legacy rate before registering.