Leadership Development Programs
Power, Presence and Impact
Are you a mid-level professional woman who wants to:
- Avoid a mid-career slump?
- Overcome feeling marginalized and under-compensated?
- Build the confidence to pursue roles and functions with a direct path to senior leadership?
- Develop a customized strategy to accelerate your career growth?
- Access a network of peers who will support you and help you navigate hidden challenges in the industry?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, then Power, Presence and Impact for Women is for you.
This 8-week leadership program offers techniques, strategies and action steps that will help you develop the grit to lead, the influence to impact change and the confidence to pursue your goals without hesitation.
Critical Learning Modules
- Leading with Your Strength and Crafting Your Personal Brand
- Growing Your Influence
- Communicating Your Message with Authority, Power and Confidence
- Managing Your Priorities and Energy
- Positioning Yourself for Opportunities
- Mindfulness for Self-Mastery and Leading Others
- Creating and promoting your Executive Image
Leadership Applied is an 18-hour leadership program delivered over 6 sessions. The program is designed to help current and future leaders develop the skills needed to be results-oriented leaders invested in the development of their team and the success of the organization.
In this program, participants will:
- Identify and engage the team to be inclusive and work collaboratively.
- Guide the team to perform at their highest level possible while feeling fulfilled.
- Coach employees to improve performance and increase responsibilities.
- Create a culture of clear communication, trust, and transparency.
- Equip the team with the skills needed to navigate challenging periods of change, conflict, and uncertainty while maintaining high performance.
Core Competency Modules
Session 1: Self-Awareness
Session 2: Fundamentals of Management
Session 3: Effective Communication
Session 4: Conflict Resolution
Session 5: Coaching and Giving Feedback to Your Team
Session 6: Managing Inclusive Teams