Step Boldly Into Your Greatness
Could this be you? I need a private, trusted circle of women where I can be vulnerable. I need to rediscover my value. I feel overwhelmed, frazzled, and isolated. There’s got to be a better way!
You are not alone. Women everywhere are burned out, carrying a load that has become too heavy to bear—even though they do a great job pretending they can keep it all together.
It’s time to stop before you get to your breaking point. It’s time to change course and take charge of your life as you have never done before. It’s time to:
Renew your sense of purpose and personal vision
Rediscover your value and worth
Gain greater focus and resilience
Align your personal and professional priorities
The Business Case for Building a Culture of Respect and Inclusion
There is no doubt that we are in unprecedented times but businesses that excel are responsive to the needs of their clients and employees and, more importantly, they stay ahead of an ever-changing world. We are in an era where building a culture of respect and empathy is no longer optional but is imperative for long-term business success. To be relevant in the immediate future and beyond, savvy leaders know that "what got you here, will not get you there."
Using a data-driven approach, this session will explore how building a long-term sustainable culture of respect and inclusion will:
- Increase engagement and performance efficiency.
- Promote innovation and attract talent.
- Increase financial performance.
- Examine the need to bring a human touch to a bottom-line conversation.
Power, Presence, and Impact for Women
As a woman, how do you develop the grit to lead, the influence to impact change and the confidence to pursue your goals? We only see a few women with a seat at the executive leader’s table. When they are at the table, their presence often goes unnoticed. It's time for that to change for all women. From her personal wisdom as an author, business leader, and gifted communicator, Karen uses data and proven strategies to demonstrate how women can own their power and develop their competitive edge.
In this presentation, you’ll learn how to:
- Drive change and build strategic relationships.
- Embrace a no-guilt approach to priority management.
- Consistently make a positive difference in advancing the strategic priorities and profitability of the organization.
How to be Resilient and Confident in Stressful Times
We heard you! Dealing with scattered teams, a pandemic, stressed coworkers/leaders, and competing priorities is enough to challenge the strongest among us. These are unprecedented times that demand a new level of confidence, effectiveness, and resilience. The good news is that proven leadership principles still work—if you know how to pivot the culture and inspire confidence. Your teams may be physically away, but a highly engaged and productive workforce is still possible. In short: how you lead in stressful times will make all the difference.
In this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Conquer your thoughts and emotions to remain focused and confident during any stressful time.
- Instill calm, hope, and purpose in others during critical times.
- Make decisions from a place of clarity and confidence during change and uncertainty.
- Develop a plan to refocus your team, prioritize new opportunities, and take action.
- Nurture a culture of clear communication that yields greater performance and productivity.