Building a Bridge for Women To Be:
Positioned for Advancement
A Win-Win Investment for Your Organization
In 2021, 4.5 million people left their jobs. Today’s savvy organizations understand that
retaining top talent is one of the best investments they can make. In fact, supporting the wellbeing and development of top leaders and performers consistently delivers a high return on investment.
Hosted by Workplace Success Group and Karen Hinds, the Step into Your Greatness Private
Coaching Mastermind supports organizations by providing a transformational personal and
professional development experience for women.
A Private, Confidential Space for mid-level professional women who want to:
- Access tools to make strategic career moves in complex organizational cultures
- Create an actionable whole-person plan to align and achieve personal and professional goals
- Affirm their value and core principles
- Gain greater focus and resilience
- Connect with a supportive network of women
- 90 Days of focus, accountability, coaching, inspiration, and making bold steps into
your future. Designed to help you identify your value and create a personal strategic
plan while having Karen Hinds as your trusted partner and coach.
- 7 Virtual Group Coaching Sessions. Accelerate your success, get peer support, and
get feedback in a private, safe environment.
- Executive Guest Presenters - Interactive Format. Guest speakers on your finances and your soul care will offer additional resources to prepare you for bold, strategic moves.
- Weekly Strategic Planning Sessions. Each week needs a strategic plan as you execute
the necessary tasks toward your new life vision.
- Inspiration Station. Weekly video motivational messages from Karen Hinds to keep you
inspired along your transformational journey.
- Develop and Measure S.M.A.R.T. Goals. Track and measure your progress on your journey
- Accountability Partner for Peer Learning and Support. Accelerate your growth with accountability from peers who will challenge you to reach new levels
- Access to Online Learning Platform. Access all program materials, tools and resources, and additional self-paced courses from our knowledge library
- Online Directory of Alumni. Grow your network with access to alumni, current program participants, guest speakers, and program supporters.
- Optional: 1-year membership post-program. (Includes monthly events hosted by industry leaders, accountability circle, online knowledge library, tools, and workshops to achieve strategic goals.)