Are you a mid-level professional woman who wants to:
- Avoid a mid-career slump?
- Overcome feeling marginalized and under compensated?
- Build the confidence to pursue roles and functions with a direct path to senior leadership?
- Develop a customized strategy to accelerate your career growth?
- Access a network of peers who will support you and help you navigate hidden challenges in the industry?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then Power, Presence and Impact for Women is for you. This 8-week leadership program offers techniques, strategies and action steps that will help you develop the grit to lead, the influence to impact change and the confidence to pursue your goals without hesitation.
“I got my mojo back and it feels great. I raised my hand and I am leading a project that impacts multiple groups.”
Tammy, 13-year veteran corporate America.
Power, Presence and Impact for Women consists of eight carefully selected modules designed to elevate the capabilities of attendees in six target areas.
- Grit – Lead the game and achieve dynamic results.
- Confidence – Drive change and build relationships confidently.
- Influence – Get buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Emotional Intelligence – Thrive in challenging situations.
- Strategy – Take charge of personal and professional growth.
- Impact – Make a difference and contribute to the profitability of the organization.
Who Should Attend Power, Presence & Impact for Women?
Mid-level professionals and new leaders with at least 10 years’ experience who are ready to:
- Strengthen their brand with peers and key decision makers
- Set and/or implement challenging goals, yet still gain the trust
and support of your team and colleagues
- Transition quickly to a new role with greater responsibilities and visibility
- Climb to the next level in your career and avoid a mid-career slump
- Increase the ability to influence at all levels
- Communicate to inspire and transform, especially during times of change
- Discover and learn to stand in your authentic voice without apologies
8 Critical Learning Modules
- Leading with Your Strengths and Crafting Your Personal Brand
- Growing Your Influence
- Communicating Your Message with Authority, Power and Confidence
- Managing Your Priorities and Energy
- Positioning Yourself for Opportunities
- Mindfulness for Self-Mastery and Leading Others
- Crafting Your Executive Image
Benefits of Choosing Power, Presence & Impact for Women
The program offers an interactive, unique opportunity for a cohort of women to learn, support each other, and gain tools and strategies that are practical and applicable to their success.
- Access to a mentoring circle of senior women with relevant experience and insight
- Personal one-on-one session with a coach to debrief your leadership assessment
- 3 full-day in-person group sessions
- 5 online group coaching webinars
- Access to an exclusive online learning community
- An opportunity to harness the power of peer learning from colleagues facing similar challenges
- Consultation with image and branding team to ensure that your visual external presentation matches your newly crafted internal powerhouse brand
- Post-program events with your cohort
“This program came at a great point in my career, I am confident in my value. I know what I truly bring to the organization and my team.”
For more than 20 years, the board rooms, executive retreats and leadership training Karen and her team have facilitated for their corporate clients saw few women with a seat at the table. When they were at the table, their presence often went unnoticed. This drove Karen to create Power, Presence & Impact.
Karen used her experience in building talent pipelines for financial services companies to launch her company over 20 years ago. Workplace Success Group is a strategic, talent development firm that works with organizations to cultivate and retain their next generation of leaders. She is the author of 5 books and her most recent include Get Along, Get Ahead: 101 Courtesies for the New Workplace; Networking for a Better Position & More Profit; and A Young Adult’s Guide to the Global Workplace. She has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for The Hartford Business Journal, The CIM Toronto Manager, Boston Globe, Black Enterprise and Family Circle to name a few. Karen is a frequent keynote speaker and guest on radio, television and podcasts.
Your Program Faculty
All sessions are led by Karen Hinds, seasoned leadership facilitators, senior executives and coaches with decades of experience grooming leaders. They bring relevant expertise in building and leading teams, solving problems, managing change and increasing performance.
“I’ve always thrived in stress; however, I’ve weeded that out. Taking more time for my growth and not feeling guilty about it makes my day more productive. I am happier.”
Open Enrollment Program Dates
Full-Day Sessions: October 1, October 22, November 19
Online Group Coaching Dates: October 8,15, 29; November 5,12
Fall Early Bird Deadline: September, 17, 2019
Full-Day Sessions: April 7, April 28, May 28
Online group coaching dates: April 14, 21, May 5, 12, 19
Spring Early Bird Deadline: March 6, 2020
Early Bird – $2,700
Regular – $3,000
Full-day programs are held at the University of Hartford 8:30am-4:00pm
Online group coaching calls: 11:00am-12:30pm EDT
Return on Investment for Your Organization
- Pipeline talent readiness and succession plans
- Transform gender diversity in top management
- Attract and retain talent
- Build corporate brand in the community
- Crowd-source talent pool sparking creativity, innovation and employee engagement
Companies Who Have Participated:
- Webster Bank
- Ion Bank
- Duncaster Assisted Living