Leading Confidently In Times of Crisis
We’ve teamed up with the Barney School of Business at the University of Hartford to host our webinar titled, Leading Confidently in Times of Crisis on May 20th at 9 AM EST. There is no cost to attend.
We heard you! Dealing with scattered teams, virtual workspaces, and stressed employees distracted by competing priorities is your new normal. These are unprecedented times that demand confident and effective leaders more than ever.
The good news is that proven leadership principles still work—if you know how to pivot the culture and inspire confidence. Your teams may be physically away, but a highly engaged and productive workforce is still possible. In short: How you lead in this time of crisis will make all the difference. And I want to help! Leading Confidently in Times of Crisis.
REGISTER FOR THIS TIMELY FREE TRAINING
You will learn how to:
- Conquer your thoughts and emotions to remain focused and confident during the COVID-19 crisis
- Instill calm, hope and purpose in others during critical times
- Make decisions from a place of clarity and confidence during change and uncertainty
- Develop a plan to refocus your team, prioritize new opportunities, and take action
- Nurture a culture of clear communication that yields greater performance and productivity
We look forward to seeing you there!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.