President of Tamayo Group, Inc.
Michele Tamayo is President of Tamayo Group, Inc., a strategic planning consulting firm and trusted WSG partner. Michele has over 25 years of consulting experience. She has worked with a wide variety of organizational cultures and with many different leadership styles. She uses a collaborative approach with clients to create innovative strategies and results.
Her expertise has helped clients achieve goals that include:
- Strategic business plans that provide a clear roadmap for success.
- Effective teams that work well together and produce high-quality results
- Improved communication and relationships among boards, councils and management teams
- Effective business meetings that produce targeted plans and real results
- Organizational cultures that engage employees, create efficiencies and improve service
- Enhanced leadership for corporate, government and non-profit executives
Michele has served on the faculties of San Diego State University, University of California, San Diego, and Miramar College. Her educational background includes an M.A. in Organizational Communication and a B.A. in Speech Communication and Public Relations, both from San Diego State University. She has a certificate in Intercultural Relations from Stanford University.
Michelle's past corporate clients include:
Apple Computer, Baxter Healthcare, Beyond Law, Buck Knives, Hughes Aircraft, LPL Financial, Mazda Motor of America, McKinney Advisory Group, Perkins Coie, Personal Strengths Publishing, Seyfarth Shaw, Qualcomm, TEC, The Koll Company, and Wells Fargo, to name a few.