About Workplace Success Group LLC
Since 1999, Workplace Success Group has been delivering training, coaching, and conference speaking services to corporations and educational institutions that are committed to developing the next generation of leaders. Our specialty is working with organizations to create the right tools and opportunities to help emerging leaders thrive and excel. Workplace Success Group provides clients with four main programs in our talent development continuum.
These programs are for clients interested in seeing sustained, long-term results in developing emerging leaders or clients who are looking for short programs as a preventive measure. They are: Internship Ready™, New Hire Success, Leadership Ready™ and Leadership Applied™.
For more than 15 years, we have delivered training and conference speaking services in the United States and the Caribbean. We work with a variety of industries: financial services, insurance, education, aerospace, hospitality, government, and many more. Karen Hinds, Founder, CEO and President of Workplace Success Group, began the company after working successfully in sales consulting and then as a program coordinator helping companies strengthen their internship programs and preparing interns to successfully launch their professional careers. Workplace Success Group LLC is a Certified Minority Supplier with certification from the Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council.
Why Choose Workplace Success Group LLC
- We are the leader in offering a complete talent development strategy from intern to new leader.
- Our programs can replace, update or be an additional offering to your organization’s current offering.
- We work collaboratively with your team of leaders across departments to achieve your desired goals.
- Our work is our passion. We are committed solely to excellence which ensures a total commitment to our clients.
- Over 85% of our business comes from client referrals.