How to Cultivate Empowered Decision Makers in Your Organization
The best decisions no longer come from the top down. Today’s employees bring an intrapreneurial mindset to the workplace, and many are ready to work collaboratively to bring a new sense of innovation and creativity to the company. When nurtured, these savvy thinkers can make positive, impactful decisions that are in the best interest of the team, department, and ultimately the success of the organization.
Is your company capitalizing on these forward-thinking game changers?
Are your leaders still struggling to release a hierarchical approach to decision-making based on past experiences or lack of trust?
This workshop will also explore how to nurture decision makers when the company culture and structure present barriers that frustrate the process. Working in small accountability groups, participants will develop a 30-day action plan and explore the topic further with case studies. This workshop will offer strategies on how to:
- Develop a decision-making framework
- Manage expectations when organizational factors often impact your decision-making ability
- Acknowledge effort and small victories
- Trust your employees’ ability to make strong decisions in critical times
- Eliminate barriers to successful decision-making